The candidate requires solid understanding and knowledge of web technologies to utilize the full potential of terminal automation software capabilities to automate web-based applications and systems. At least intermediate overall understanding of Windows architecture principles and scripting is required for any more than basic windows application automation needs and COM scripting experience may be of great advantage. More complex scenarios of the target system/application setup may require advanced solution strategies and the ability to utilize combination of multiple technologies in single implementation.
Years of Experience
• 3+ years
• Intermediate understanding of core Windows OS architecture concepts and scripting – VBS/VBA, basic COM understandingSecondary Skills
• Prior experience with AutoHotKey / Auto IT technology is a big plus
• Microsoft .Net (VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net)
• MS Access technologies, (event. MS SQL server)
• Excel Macros and VBA
• Should be knowledgeable around Project Management Methodology.
• Design, develop, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
• Maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
• Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
• Should have good communication skills (english-must, french-advantage)
• Should be flexible
• Should be vibrant & logical thinkerOther requirements
• Must be ready to travel
Automation knowledge is a plus (HMI interface, SCADA).
1. Understand, Conceive, design tools and applications based on process requirements and design the best suitable solution
2. Support global implementation of the identified tools and assets
3. Carry out enhancements to applications and systems
4. Enhance and administer Automation tools developed and deployed by others
5. To ensure timely and qualitative closure of all digitization projects
6. Ensure that the tools developed support compliance with eSCM practices
7. Ensure Customer satisfaction through prompt resolution of queries.
8. Provide solutions in cases of problem scenarios.
Full packages including salary+accomodation+travel